Customized exercise routines for any age or fitness level.
*We also have experience working with youth and adults who have special conditions such as ataxia, hypotonia, autism spectrum disorder, obesity, spinal cord injury, stroke, paraplegia, quadriplegia, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and MS.
Individual, family, or group.
In-home, off-site, and studio options available.
"After years of regular physical and occupational therapy, we brought in Tanner to change my daughter's rehabilitation focus. Tanner's personalized approach has drastically increased her overall strength. He provides a varied workout that is never boring or tedious. He is very professional, upbeat, and on time! I would recommend Tanner to anyone looking for a personal trainer. He has vast knowledge, skill, and experience. He is also a genuinely nice person!" - Jan N.
Who We Serve & Why
- Adults - Exercise safely and effectively.
- Seniors - Improve vitality and prolong independence.
- Youth - Motor development and athletic coordination.
- Athletes - Improve performance and decrease injuries.
- Pre-hab - Strengthen muscles before surgery.
- Post-rehab - Continue progress after therapy.
- Bariatric - For those with an obesity diagnosis.
- Special Conditions - Limit and adapt to disabilities.