We offer health coaching, exercise training, and nutrition planning. Our small, dedicated team is aligned with board-certified practices like those used at the Mayo Clinic. We specialize in helping motivated individuals lose weight and gain strength, increase energy, and improve their overall health.
Our programs are affordable and customized. We’ll keep you moving in the right direction at a pace that yields true change and lasting results. We'll also have fun along the way.
Tanner Shultz MS, CSCS, Pn-1
You can sum up Tanner by saying he loves life and meeting new people. He believes that by staying as fit and as healthy as possible, we have a better chance at doing the things we love for years to come.
Tanner knows the importance of formal education and holds degrees in exercise physiology, clinical nutrition, and sports science. He also knows that as a coach and personal trainer, he has to be able to make his knowledge of the science relevant to his clients. Therefore, he maintains his credentials as a strength and conditioning specialist as well as a fitness and nutrition coach.
- Exercise Physiology; University of Wyoming (MS)
- Exercise and Sports Science; University of Wyoming
- Nutrition and Food Science; University of Wyoming
- Health Coaching- Lifestyle review and adjustments.
- Personal Training- Strength, endurance, and mobility training.
- Nutrition Planning- No rules or restrictions, just good habits for life.
- Northwestern Medicine
- USANA Health Sciences
- Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital
- Health and Nutrition Coaching
Precision Nutrition - Certified Health and Fitness Coach
- Personal Training
NSCA - Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Special Conditions
Certified Program Designer for Special Conditions Population
- Volunteer coach for college wrestling and youth soccer
- Outdoor interests (camping, hiking, rock climbing)
- Family trips to Michigan
- 23 years of fitness industry service
- 16 years business owner
- Helped client lose over 150 lbs
- Helped over 500 clients
- 3 x marathon finisher
- 1 x IRONMAN 70.3 finisher